Do you have maskne? That’s acne that directly stems from wearing a face mask.
More and more people are struggling with this unfortunate skin condition — even men and women in their 40’s, 50’s and beyond — and are desperately looking for ways to treat and prevent it. So I’d like to share some solid advice in case you also are suffering with this condition.
- Wash and moisturize your face every day before you put on your mask. Bacteria on your face creates the perfect breeding ground for acne so wash it away before it causes problems. Using a good moisturizer acts as a barrier of protection for your skin and prevents chaffing and irritation.
- Avoid using products such as chemical peels, harsh exfoliants, or products that contain Retinol. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), these products can cause skin irritation when you wear a face mask.
- If you don’t need to wear makeup, you might choose not to while you have to wear a face mask. All makeup is not created equal, but some will definitely clog your pores and exacerbate skin problems.
I would also like to recommend using a few of Magnolia Skin Essentials’ products that are formulated specifically for your face:
- Charcoal and Tea Tree Oil Bar — This bar has a proven track record of clearing users’ skin without stripping it dry.
- Rose Kaolin Clay Cleansing Bar — Kaolin Clay is a gentle cosmetic clay that absorbs impurities and gently cleanses. Rose Absolute Essential Oil also has anti-microbal properties.
- Magnolia Hibiscus-Infused Bar — Magnolia Essential Oil is magnificent for your facial skin and Hibiscus is a natural, gentle exfoliater.
- Rose Aloe Hydrating Toner — A wonderful treatment for your skin. Restores your skin’s pH balance after cleansing and adds some wonderful moisturizing ingredients like Niaminicide, natural silk proteins, and more.
- French Rose Mud Mask — Formulated especially for clarifying and hydrating skin. French Green Clay and Rose Kaolin Clay gently absorb impurities while your face is moisturized.
- Magnolia Facial Serum — This gorgeous serum is perfect for moisturizing and creating that protective barrier for your skin. Magnolia Blossom Essential Oil also has a fragrance that offers stress relief and better sleep.
Magnolia Skin Essentials proudly handcrafts clean skin care products that promote skin health and help you look and feel your best!
And don't forget to subscribe and save! Subscribe at MagnoliaSkinEssentials.Com and save 15% off your entire first order!